What you guys think of my webdesign gallery ?

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
What do you guys think of my webdesign gallery ?

www.techmaster05.deviantart.com/gallery/

All of my work is custom meaning everything is made from the ground up and is only sold to one customer. If you are interested in hireing me to make you a design, you can contact me at the following:

MSN: imagx82@yahoo.com
AIM: Russianbmxer13
Email: imagx82@yahoo.com (Please make sure subject is in all caps and has something with design in it)
SKYPE: let me know if you need my skype as i do not really go on it very often.

tell me what you guys think ? Enjoy

Hi,

I think that you have some really nice work. However you are using deviant art to advertise. The issue with that is there isn't anything that would catch my eye. You are using the deviant art template so there isn't anything that really catches my eye.

I don't know if you know how to write html/css, javascript, or php, etc, but you might want to look into creating a website that doesn't have anything to do with deviant art. If you don't know any of that then check out W3schools.com. When you really want to get serious about selling your product then creating your own website is a nessesity. It shows people that you are a serious artist, and not just another username on a site.

Don't think that I am bashing your site, but I am just trying to give you some advice from a marketing point of view. Also, your site will look nicer.

Cheers!

lol oh its all good man, see i cant learn something like coding without have a teacher to explain me everything. I learned photoshop with a few sig tutorials and than i just started using all the tools and see what tool does what. The only reason why my work is on deviantart.com is because i dont have my own site your right, and i do not want to pay my coder $100+ to code a design for me.

But yes i do know what you are saying

man people wont come to forums unless their is a lot of people and a lot of things to talk about lol, which a lot of people have to make.

Back
Top Bottom