What ya gonna do with your stimulus check?

I have over $400 left but I have $300 cash as well from selling my 10mm pistol. Also I get my SSI checks Fri.

Bank tallied up, now over $300 left.

Last edited:
I just remembered I needed a new phone so one's coming in. :D

A Blackview A80 PRO. :dance:

I just remembered I needed a new phone so one's coming in. :D

A Blackview A80 PRO. :dance:

I am thinking about getting a new phone. My birthday is coming up shortly and while my current phone is still good to go I have had the itch for a new one for a while now. Xiaomi really has my eye of late. I am seriously looking at the Xiaomi Mi 9T, Xiaomi Mi 9, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. I really like the OnePlus phones but not the prices, and I am moving away from Honer/Huawei due to them not being able to use Google's services. My current phone is an Honor 8X which has the Kirin 710 that came out before all that BS started.

That Xiaomi brand got a lot of Fs from Fakespot on Amazon. I was also looking at them before I picked the Blackview which got an A.

My Honor 6X is still going but getting dated. I had it for about 3 years.

That Xiaomi brand got a lot of Fs from Fakespot on Amazon. I was also looking at them before I picked the Blackview which got an A.

My Honor 6X is still going but getting dated. I had it for about 3 years.

I never bother with Amazon reviews for anything electronic or computer related as people are idiots. ;) Same with Newegg and many others anymore.

This extension (FakeSpot) looks for deceptions and repeated reviews. For example the site will say 1234 reviews on the item and FakeSpot will say only 789 reviews are real.

Back
Top Bottom