What would you pick the iPhone 6 or the Plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna hold onto my 5s for the next few months until the inevitable 6s comes out. I'm definitely going for the 64GB model. 16GB just doesn't cut it anymore!

I like the size of the 5, 5c and 5s. But I'd imagine getting used to a bigger screen would make them seem a bit too big.

Yeah iPhone 5 is the perfect size and weight. We have rolled out iPhone 6in our offices and I don't like them... They didn't need to. Ale them bigger!

Is there room for haters in this thread?

IMHO, the iPhone 4 was the perfect size. I currently have an HTC M8 One, and feel that's too big and clunky...

Which leads to my point; Every one of my clients/friends/family who ask what kind of phone they should get, I give the same answer:
Go down to [Here it would be Verizon | but choose your local phone shop] and just stand there and try to do what you normally want to do on your phone with the display models. If a phone feels funny to hold, move on. Now if you're set on Apple then it should be pretty easy as you can just compare the two. Cellular phones are really a preference kind of a decision. The highest reviewed phone in the Universe is still despised by someone ;)

Edit: Closing this thread. Duplicate discussion here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom