What would you pick the iPhone 6 or the Plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally went with the 6. I would not be able to use such a large phone all the time. Especially with one hand. Its really just a personal preference on which size you want to have.

To be honest, apple products aren't for me. I find there computers overpriced PC's in fancy shells. I don't like the iphone. It's just not for me. I like android a lot better because it's much more open then the iphone. But I respect your opinion if you prefer the iphone over an android phone.

To be honest, apple products aren't for me. I find there computers overpriced PC's in fancy shells. I don't like the iphone. It's just not for me. I like android a lot better because it's much more open then the iphone. But I respect your opinion if you prefer the iphone over an android phone.

This is the most down-to-earth and passive opinion i've ever seen on the iphone vs andriod debacle.. i appreciate your modesty.

Usually there is some smart-a$s smirky comment buried somewhere in the monotony... so cheers to you for not doing that.

In my opinion i kindof am the oppisite though so that respect was hard-earned lol.. i love iphone because they're locked down - there aren't as many options to customize and there aren't as many things to maintain. In the case of a phone simplicity is admired by me.

Theres my two cents.. now let the dogs at me :p

I feel the main function of a phone is to make a phone call. If it is too large to hold, then it lose its point. Any fancy software or app can be used in other devices. Too much functions in one phone is a lot of distraction to daily study and work. Too busy... so if I were you, I would go for iPhone 6.

I'm now using plus. plus is 2cm taller, 1cm wider and 2mm thicker. Doesn't sound like much does it? When it comes to phones, though, it makes a huge difference.
As to it is too big for our hands, the more you use it the easier it is to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom