what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the weeks before taking the exam said:
Yeah I sort of found out all the things that I did wrong. When i took the permit that is why I failed about 5-6 times, cause I answered the questions according to how my parents drive. They also don't stop and wait at stop signs which is another thing I learned I have to do.

I am not sure if I will fail for not doing the hand over hand thing or not. I tried the hand over hand thing a few times and almost caused an accident so I gave up on that.

Yeah I sort of found out all the things that I did wrong. When i took the permit that is why I failed about 5-6 times, cause I answered the questions according to how my parents drive. They also don't stop and wait at stop signs which is another thing I learned I have to do.

I am not sure if I will fail for not doing the hand over hand thing or not. I tried the hand over hand thing a few times and almost caused an accident so I gave up on that.

lol same, that is why i failed the first time...i drove how my parents drove

you know that when the instructors go home they probably drive like our parents do.

Will I fail if I don't do the hand over hand thing?

you know that when the instructors go home they probably drive like our parents do.

Will I fail if I don't do the hand over hand thing?

You're probably right. As for failing because of one thing, nah. They take off points for everything they think you did wrong and then add them up. Speeding counts more than say hands in the wrong position. Just try to relax and stay calm if you goof up. Driving is a priviledge, not a right.

What would I do? I would have asked why I failed, and then asked what I should have done. I wouldn't have acted like an ***, and i wouldn't have given any lip. Who knows, you may have the same one next time.

I got my Driving licence of the army an there test is totally different from the civilian course, but having friends an family going for lessons it gave me a little insight into the world of lessons. Here are a few general tips on driving for you.

1) If your told you need to work on something more often work on it as many times as you can.
2) Don't under any circumstances give lip to the instructor / examiner.
3) Pay attention to what is going on around you, recently I could have killed some kid who ran into the road after a ball if i didn't keep my eyes open.
4) Relax an keep calm when your stressed or distracted you make mistakes.

I had to take my test 3 times before I was passed.

I got the same guy and this time he failed me for parallel parking. When he told me i failed I put my parents car in reverse and FLOORED IT!!! Then I turned the wheel and put the car in drive and floored it out of the parallel parking spot, he was thinking about passing me then, but of course he didn't. Now I have to wait 2 ****** months cause of that gay instructor. I will probably never parallel park in my lifetime. I know I made some peoples days just cause I floored it out of the parallel parking spot without hitting anything. Now that is hard to do without hitting anything.

How many times do i have to fail till i can't go for my license?

It's just driving anyways, no big deal.
To be honest and candid, I hope MORE people FAIL when they have attitudes like that. More people are killed in the U.S. in driving accidents than just about anything! Just driving? That's like having a 2,000 pound instrument of death if you're not careful.

I always go the speed limit unless I am ****ed.
There should be no "unless" when driving.

I just hope I get a better instructor who is nicer on saturday.
Would nicer mean that they give you a license though they think you failed?

That is exactly my point. No cars where coming. I was going right out of the parking lot after parallel parking in the parking lot. I just got to the stop sign and he told me to go back where I started and then he told me I failed.

That was a load of BS if you ask me. Who in their right mind would fail somebody when they are just leaving the parking lot at a stop sign when nobody is coming?
I would do the same thing, fail you that is. If you can't be doing the correct procedure when there's no one around, then you probably won't do it when there's others around. The bad thing here is that you had the person that could tell you whether you fail or not sitting right beside you. Bad time to practice what you do "when no one is coming".

I guess the concept of "Off Topic" escapes you. And as if this thread had any relevance to anything anyway.
This is kinda' a sidenote, but the Off Topic part of this forum means that the topics in here do not fit anywhere else in the forum. When someone starts a topic, you are still to stay on topic of the thread.

I got the same guy and this time he failed me for parallel parking. When he told me i failed I put my parents car in reverse and FLOORED IT!!! Then I turned the wheel and put the car in drive and floored it out of the parallel parking spot, he was thinking about passing me then, but of course he didn't. Now I have to wait 2 ****** months cause of that gay instructor. I will probably never parallel park in my lifetime. I know I made some peoples days just cause I floored it out of the parallel parking spot without hitting anything. Now that is hard to do without hitting anything.

How many times do i have to fail till i can't go for my license?
Again, with that attitude, that guy should report you and you shouldn't be able to drive for a long time. So why would anyone in their right mind want to give someone a license to drive when that potential driver gets mad and speeds around?

If my son had done that while in MY car, he wouldn't have to worry about the tester failing him because he wouldn't drive MY car again for a very long time.

You actually made my day when you stated that. It seems to me that there's too many people that don't understand that driving is a privilege and not a right. When you are apt to endanger people's lives with the way you drive, why should you be allowed to drive?

I wonder if people think it's like driving on a video game, you wreck, you just get a new vehicle or respawn with it?

Remember the life you take, may be related to someone else. If you admit that you messed up, or you drive differently when people are around, or whatever, and you fail, there must be a reason. And I hope that it serves to give you understanding on what you should be doing as opposed to everyone cheering the guy that endangers people then speeds away.

[/rant]

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom