what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well people are getting more and more wise to scams like this. I still can't belive people fall for them.

I rember the first time I saw a email like that, something about wang enhancement was the pop up I got.

I thought it was a scam when i first saw it but I wasn't sure so I e-mailed them and asked what was wrong since I don't have an account with them.

That would be scary if i did have an account with them but firefox would have still told me to stay out of there.

ftw what does that stand for?

mozilla firefox internet explorer is a lot better then microsofts crappy internet explorer.

Not sure about over in USA, but banks down here will NEVER email you about your back account details.

Another thing you might want to do is forward the email to wamu and let them know about it. I try to send all phishers to the respective sites in hopes that they might actually try to track down the dbags who send them.

I also get some crazy spam mails like that on my greek mail (@WEBHOST.gr). I had received one which said (in Greek) "Unless you send it to 10 e-mails your mother will die tomorrow". Funny hah! The funiest thing is that that mail was also sent to a friend of mine whose mother had died 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom