What would you do if your best friend turned out to be the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I dont know why, But I just thought of this question randomly when I was half asleep.

What would you do? How would you react?

Someone's been watching the old "Omen" series of films!!, I enjoyed them, but I didn't take them seriously.
I am of a mind to lock this thread, not for it's content, everyone,s entitled to their own opinion, but it is going around in circles, somewhere in the middle, it got sidetracked, & a homosexual debate started!, what's the connection ther?

I'll let it ramble on for now, & eventually strangle itself, if anyone is offended by the subject though, it's dead. comments please.s please

I would kill him. No, the doom that the antichrist would (or will) upon this world is too much. Demon horses, massive diseases, etc. World war 3, I guess you could say. I would react very much like Jesus would though. I might kill him myself, but then again, I might not be able to. I would let God handle it. Angels, etc. Who knows... interesting topic, btw... are you Christian or something tangential to it?

Regardless of what your friend believes in, you still treat him as if he was a believer. It would be nice to encourage him, but not to push him.

If he was the antichrist? are you kidding me? If he was known to be the antichrist, there would already be crap happening. Read revelation if you don't believe me. I wouldn't exactly treat him like a believer, but still my friend... you can't treat the antichrist as a believer because he's claiming to be God himself... a no no.

I mean treat him as if you didn't know if he was an antichrist or not. I believe that in the end, God makes the final judgement but in the meantime, peace be to everybody.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Like in proverbs (I think), "be nice to your enemy, and, in doing so, you will heap burning coals upon his head." Something like that...

Perhaps one day, he will realize that for himself (that would be a miracle from within) and repent. Then, will he be saved and have a place in the kingdom of Heaven.

The pastor was talking about miracles in last Sunday's service where miracles happen all the time, but we fail to see it sometime because we take things for granted. So if a friend turns out to be the antichrist and later on in life, change his ways and beliefs, that is a miracle because God truly touched his heart. I belong to the church www.newsong.net and it is such a cool place to be. A lot of young people go there who use to be antichrist and misfits and so on. But the Lord has reached to them so that was a blessing in itself. Oh man, I'm starting to sound like the pastor.

Irvine... noice... I'm like 1hour away... that's pretty cool. I'm the leading keyboardist the contemporary worship band that we have at my church. Yeah, but then he wouldn't be the antichrist, would he? Or wait, he could still be, I guess. But, you see, the antichrist will situate himself upon the church as God himself. He would be so evil that he wouldn't possibly repent. It's not supposed to happen. In the bible, John specifically says that it will be God who prevails, not the antichrist repenting......

I would let him be. I don't care what gender, sex, race, sexuality or faith my friends choose. They're still my friends. I personally don't believe in God or the Christian faith.

ah id go to church and tell the priest that my bestie was the antichrist. but then id probably be sent to like a mental assylum for 'thinking such thoughts' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom