what would you do if you were webmaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but then judging by the polls there are a lot of people that would like the idea of a home page i think it was 50-50

50-50?..You're kidding right? Have you looked at the poll? Yes -15 , No -40

i think in future you make a thread about a suggestion wait for david to reply and if he dosent reply after a week or so email/pm him regarding the thread and attract his attention to it then he should give his thought and close the thread

That's where most of the problems stem from. David should be replying to every suggestion posted up in the suggestions thread ASAP. That would stop these multiple threads being made.

50-50?..You're kidding right? Have you looked at the poll? Yes -15 , No -40

That's where most of the problems stem from. David should be replying to every suggestion posted up in the suggestions thread ASAP. That would stop these multiple threads being made.

well i am sure at one point one of the polls was 50-50 but i didn't bother voting in any of them either way that idea has been responded to by David now

i am not saying david should respond imediatly because he has a life as well as this forum but i think he should at least try to respond to suggestions first when he logs on

this crap has gone on long enough. all the polls have said no that ive seen, and its just getting boring now.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom