What would you do if you had an endless supply of money?

"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:11-13

On a side note however, it would be nice to solve my parent's financial problems, put a large portion of it away for my future kids (to be given to them after they have learned the value of work ;)), large donations to charity, a house for me and my girlfriend (maybe future wife), a couple nice cars ( I feel dirty for asking this: Nissan Skyline GT-R34 Vspec-II, Ferrari F430, Acura NSX Type-S, 2009 Acura TL, 2008 Honda Accord EX V6 6-Speed)..... The last two are Daily Drivers :D

If I had endless money I would build a huge house with all kinds of state of the art technology and high end components. It would have a huge garage so I could put all my cars that I would be buying as well. Then I'd get some kind of long term investments and put a bunch of money away to ensure that if the golden goose ever died that I'd have enough money to live on for the rest of my life.

I'd probably also start a NASCAR team.

Travel the world to these third world countries and change millions of lives. Just the thought of giving a child the "feeling" to know what it's like to "Be warm and in good health".

This is a stupid question, I would buy out Apply and Myspace then shut down the company for good.

Myspace is owned by newscorp, one of the largest corporations in the world (They also own fox news). No endless supply of money from music licensing would ever compete with them.

spend it on booze and cheap hookers. nah jk

what i would do...

first if they were us dollars, I would flood the entire U.S economy with my endless supply of cash. I would simply buy a fleet of planes and hire evil henchmen to fly across the country dropping loads and loads of cash. After doing this for about a couple months, the U.S dollar would decrease in value to a point where it is worthless....THUS, I would have wiped out the savings of the middle class and the rich

THEN, i would harvest my endless supply of cash. start a factory to turn the "paper" back into cotton threads. Sell them around the world, besides the US. Call my company Evil Cotton and be a rich trillionaire living in a New England castle :D

edit: Stop being so shallow. Fast cars, big houses and fancy toys will only keep you occupied for so long. WORLD DOMINATION makes life worth living. 1 COUNTRY AT A TIME

I would quit my job for good. Then make sure all my family could quit there jobs for good. Then I would go camping.

Back
Top Bottom