What would it be?

Nice nice what kind of business?
One of about three or four choices.

either 3d print manufacturer, - I've got a 3d printer and have heavily modified it.

or a computer tech business, starting out as a system integrator, ending up as a hardware manufacturer. the specific business related to SME inter networking and home office/satellite office working and interconnectivity that could be done automatically, regardless of what firewalls were at the site. sounds a bit pie in the sky, but I've got some experience with electronics, and embedded systems and programming software for network stacks. so it isn't outside the bounds of possibility... (This is an idea that has been discussed) though I've got a bit more progression where I am to go yet in terms of career development.

The third option is something that I've done reasonably quietly for quite a long time and that's making custom/boutique music equipment, (guitar pedals and amplifiers), I was talking to a friend about this at the weekend however and realised that this is not a viable business. at least not without major artist endorsement.

so as much as I like playing guitar and making music equipment, I'd probably be in a computer related tech start-up service...

I'm surprised no one said "a million bucks" or "World peace <3" :rofl: I'd take a scholarship for a photography/graphics design school. Don't know which one though...

I said "world peace", but then I changed my mind for a Coupe Mercedes. Seems more possible to happen.

With some lunatics out there, world peace sounds like sci-fi.

With some other lunatics (ehhm), owning that Coupe Mercedes sounds sci-fa (science fact) :D

Yeah I think a lot of things.
I often think about what I would buy if I every won the Euro millions like a big one £80,000,000!

I'd spend a couple mill on a nice house.
a couple more on all the cars ive ever wanted Ferrari 458, an old 1967 Chevvy Impala (from Supernatural), SL500, Lambo Reventon.
A good £3,000 PC with maybe 6 monitors? 4 sensible sized 22 - 24" and then 2 50" plasmas connected.
Set of CDJ2000 Nexus decks with the DJM900 Nexus mixer, some big big old club style speakers.

Lots and lots!!

Yeah I think a lot of things.
I often think about what I would buy if I every won the Euro millions like a big one £80,000,000!

I'd spend a couple mill on a nice house.
a couple more on all the cars ive ever wanted Ferrari 458, an old 1967 Chevvy Impala (from Supernatural), SL500, Lambo Reventon.
A good £3,000 PC with maybe 6 monitors? 4 sensible sized 22 - 24" and then 2 50" plasmas connected.
Set of CDJ2000 Nexus decks with the DJM900 Nexus mixer, some big big old club style speakers.

Lots and lots!!

Woo lots of stuff there nice. That car from supernatural is a eye looker for sure had no idea is was an impala though.

Yeah except for 1 episode when there was a "Butterfly effect" I think they were driving a dodge charger instead.

Also I think the appeal for me is more the sound of that engine than it is the looks. That low down thundery grumble hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom