What was your first ever games console

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Mine was a super nintendo, I loved it so much I couldnt get rid of it and I still get it out these days and play it, You cant beat the mario games on it

I had a Sega master system / Megadrive, they werent really 'mine' as such though.

My First one was the 'SNES' Super Nintendo Entertainment System'

It came in a limited edition 'Street Fighter 2' box, with street fighter as well. Amassed about 20 games still got the majority of them (some boxed and with manuals) got 5 or 6 controllers (had to fix some of them - remember screwing them off and looking inside - the plastic had worn of undernearth of the buttons me and my brothers played it so hard.)

actually have 2 of the systems themselves. I still stand by, for gameplay / enjoyment the original Super Mariokart (on the SNES) was one of the best games ever. played on it a year or 2 ago, and its so fun, could 4 player, great for parties etc...

hard to beat, different levels modes etc. Amazing - especially for its time.

<3 SNES

I guarantee that I am younger than you all, but my first game system is older than a majority.
I started old school. Atari 2600. Then Nintendo (loved duck hunt), and SNES, N64, right up to Gamecube. Went computer game around N64 (~94 or 95. Granddads 5th birthday present to me. Still have it, and it still works hard as a server now)

I actually had an Atari 2600 as well. And a Commodore 64. First real "console" however was the SNES as well. I loved the FX games (Stunt Race FX, etc) and I loved playing Sim City on it.

My first was the original NES. The first game on it was the Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt and Olympic sports 3 in 1 game cartridge.

Back
Top Bottom