What was your favourite role playing of all time??

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Was just wondering which one you liked the best?? Tell us about it and why

For me has to be the zelda series, just cant beat them

Unless my understanding of the term "role playing" is different, how are Zelda or Assassin's Creed roleplaying games. Just because you take the role of a character doesn't make it rp, it just makes it "that character is the main protagonist/antagonist". I played pong once, I took the role of a paddle, that doesn't make it an RP game. Am I missing something :confused:

Anywho, my favourite RP game is FF8, even with its plot holes and occasional JRPG stupidity, the gameplay was just exceptional

Unless my understanding of the term "role playing" is different, how are Zelda or Assassin's Creed roleplaying games. Just because you take the role of a character doesn't make it rp, it just makes it "that character is the main protagonist/antagonist". I played pong once, I took the role of a paddle, that doesn't make it an RP game. Am I missing something :confused:

Anywho, my favourite RP game is FF8, even with its plot holes and occasional JRPG stupidity, the gameplay was just exceptional

i would guess that as a sensible answer (saved me doing it) raziel was one of my favourites tho.

Back
Top Bottom