What u guys think??? Computer or Car

xcomputer

Baseband Member
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Dual Core Processor, 2gb of ram.. either a XFX GeForce 7800GTX 512MB DDR3 XXX Edition or GeCube Radeon X1900XTX 512MB GDDR3 Dual-link Edition. got about 6g.. wanna go big this time.. but will see.. im thinkn of trading in my car and buy another..

What kind car. And do you have two cars? Because a car is much more important then any computer. Unless your too young to drive.

Personally, id say... CAR! Just because I like to drive, and its what gives me such a great social life, lol.. Computers do the opposite. They take away social life.. And I happen to like mine. Depends.. Do you value your social life? If so, (assuming your old enough to drive) then keep the car. Say your 14-15 range(like me) sell the car, and get the nice computer, and use your parents car :D

Id do the same, but I happen to like my car. In fact I scored on it.. I have a Mercedez Benz.. And im 15... Much nicer then a computer :D And trust me, im not rich my anymeans

Moral of the story.. Keep the car, work for the computer :)

EDIT>

And Pm a mod to get this moved to the social lounge.

good point.. i think ii just save up 4 a computer later. i got a toyota collaro sx . 150 kw @ the wheels. i wanan buy a skyline gtr r32 and engine convert a rb26. with a single t-67 turbo.. hopefully it pull 10seconds after the right deno tuning. we while a c :)

ArrizX_MuziK said:
CAR! Just because I like to drive, and its what gives me such a great social life, lol.. Computers do the opposite. They take away social life..
lol. thats so true. :D

"Do you value your social life?"
lmao!!! :p :p :D

xcomputer said:
good point.. i think ii just save up 4 a computer later. i got a toyota collaro sx . 150 kw @ the wheels. i wanan buy a skyline gtr r32 and engine convert a rb26. with a single t-67 turbo.. hopefully it pull 10seconds after the right deno tuning. we while a c :)

And I know exactly what you said there :p

Anyways... how old are you?

yeah, what kind of car. If it's something decent then get the car, but if it's just a pile of rusty metal then go for the computer.

But I'd get the car and then start saving for the computer.

Okay.. guess your keeping a low profile, lmao

Anyways..

Imageshack.us

Copy, and past the link for forums. Obviously you paste it in the text box.

Back
Top Bottom