What type of music do like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
i mostly like Rock music and my favourite band is Limp Bizkit(i love there song faith and rollin:D)

so what about you?

Attachments

• 99.png
    99.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
i mostly like Rock music and my favourite band is Limp Bizkit(i love there song faith and rollin:D)

so what about you?

Music

I personally like many different types of music.

I also like limp bizkit...I mostly listen to classic rock but here are a few of the many CDs I have...

Limp bizkit
U2
Pink Floyd
Led Zepplin
Violent Femmes (occasionally)
Guns and Roses (app for descruction)
Bon Jovi (used to love their old stuff)
Ja Rule

All depends on my mood... :)

Music

I personally like many different types of music.

I also like limp bizkit...I mostly listen to classic rock but here are a few of the many CDs I have...

Limp bizkit
U2
Pink Floyd
Led Zepplin
Violent Femmes (occasionally)
Guns and Roses (app for descruction)
Bon Jovi (used to love their old stuff)
Ja Rule

All depends on my mood... :)

limp bizkit & Linkin Park.:)

Attachments

• 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 223.jpg
    223.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
  • 224.jpg
    224.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
I like too many kinds to really list here. I like the Oldies, 60's and 70's because my older brother used to listen to that when I was a kid, so I liked. Now I listen to what my teenage sons listen to, and I like most of that. And I like what came in between. :D

I even like Blues, some Jazz, and some Classical and that really didn't come in between those. I might be old, but not that old. Why's my bifocals so I can see what I'm typing?

Sorry, but I like very little rap. Some, okay; but most, no thanks. Well, actually, I'm not sorry. That's my IMO and I'm sticking with it.

Can anyone else be more vague?

Attachments

• 264.jpg
    264.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 265.jpg
    265.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 266.jpg
    266.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
I like too many kinds to really list here. I like the Oldies, 60's and 70's because my older brother used to listen to that when I was a kid, so I liked. Now I listen to what my teenage sons listen to, and I like most of that. And I like what came in between. :D

I even like Blues, some Jazz, and some Classical and that really didn't come in between those. I might be old, but not that old. Why's my bifocals so I can see what I'm typing?

Sorry, but I like very little rap. Some, okay; but most, no thanks. Well, actually, I'm not sorry. That's my IMO and I'm sticking with it.

Can anyone else be more vague?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom