What to download...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
I'm going to have access to a 100mbps connection tommorow.. this is bliss to me because im on dial up and bringing my comp over to my cousins house. This is a freshly formatted hdd, completed about an hour ago.

This is what i already have waiting to be downloaded/updated:
Update ZA
Update AVG
Update Ad-aware
Update Spybot
Update Firefox
Update Windows
Install YIM-- takes forever on dial up
Download the newest version of limewire along with a few other things which I can't say.
All the missing plug-in's with firefox.
Fasterfox
Opera (I use both...it's weird..)
All the skins for Firefox
Newest version of MSN messenger.

Any other suggestions to download would be nice. (programs, files, anything big that would take days on dial up)

bittorrent client ;)

maybe some game patches too.. i know especially the bf2 ones get huge.

benchmarkers?

but dude... 100mbps?! I think thats just the LAN, it doesnt actually download at 100mbps.... i mean the server upload limits would bottleneck you there ;) (just messin around btw)

oh yea, and check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axC-7O4Yq-w&NR (<-- minor swearing... "bouncing up and down like a jackrussle f'ing terrior" etc)... it'll make everything better

FEAR mutliplayer. Well, you won't be able to play on dial-up, though... bummer.

CSS updates? and yea, updates to all of your games, as they do tend to be quite big sometimes...

maybe get hold of 3dmark 05, 06. they are really big, so you wouldnt be able to download them really on dialup.

apart from that, just "other stuff" that you may want, using the aforementioned client...

well i already have 3dmark's, i dont play bf2 or css, hmm.. i could install half life 2 though and update steam.. that takes a few hours usually.. :D

wow... my list has tripled in like.. the matter of two hours.

I'm not going to list what it is though.. alot of torrenting that isnt allowed here lol..

My goal---Fill up the rest of my 160 gig hdd which has 30 gigs left.

Download games illegally! Yayyy!

DISCLAIMER :
TF in no way endorses internet piracy, and neither does WorldIndustries. His previous comment was purely of a humourous nature... Probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom