What to do with the forgotten "hero's"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like he still want to try to sell off is APPLE II+ with all the software for it, but he wants abut $1000 for it. And I laugh every time brings that up.

Yeah I'd laugh too, if he sold it to the right people he could get $5,000 O.O

A-mak said:
Yeah I'd laugh too, if he sold it to the right people he could get $5,000 O.O
The problem is trying to find the right people. Like I look in the Buy Sell Trade Forums here and elsewhere, and he's passed up a lot of times to get rid of his Mac SE30.
Either the price was not right.
And there was one person that was just going to dis-assemble it for parts (which he took offence too)
Over all, if you are going to sell off a computer, why should you really care what they are going to with it. It's not like it's a Dog.*

I still remember the time when he purchase 4 other Apple II+ fo r $40 from his school as they where about to throw them out.
He comes home. And I am playing UT.

Dad :- I got 4 Apple II+ from the school. They were about to throw them out.
Harper :- Why?
Dad :- I figured you could put them together and get them working again so you could play all thoses games again.
Harper :- Yeah Right. I am currently playing the lastest game of UT. And you think that I am suddenly get interested in playing games like Sticky Bears or Quest For The Most Amazing Thing.

Last year, we were still tripping over them. Did not help matters with me moving back home. And my sister was just getting the $@!+s with seeing the,
Sister :- I hate these Apples. Like why the F**K do we have them around here and I don't think they work
Mom :- Well dad want to get at least on of them working. And after that we can throw the rest out.
Sister :- Right Harper. Get your screw drivers outs. We making sure that one of those relics works.

* The previous owner of one of parents dogs still comes around to see the dog from time to time. And I can understand his reasons.

Re: Re: What to do with the forgotten "hero's"

Harper said:
Sell them off if I can.
Normally I charge an extra AU$50 for any one that wants a me to supply an OS with a old computer that I have just scrapped together.

My old man never throws out his computers. Like he still have his
Apple II+ 1984 to 1992
Mac SE30 1989 to 1992
Mac IIsi 1992 to 1995
"Power"PC 1996 (I hated this computer)
G3 Tower (that landed in my house the same day Myr Space fStation fell back to earth)

Like he still want to try to sell off is APPLE II+ with all the software for it, but he wants abut $1000 for it. And I laugh every time brings that up.

i will buy that apple 2 from you, please

If this is legit, then PM me and I will see if my farther still has them (he most likely does)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom