What to do with my room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trifid

Fully Optimized
First off this is how I have the room now:

room%20now.gif

But I feel like a change, and would prefer to not have the light on my monitor in the morning and afternoon.

http://www.ultimateunity.co.uk/images/room trial2.psd

Everything in this 10MB file is in true size scale, so everything must fit in and not look odd, none of the items can be ommitted (including the second bed, even though it isn't used.) I would like to have draw 1 with PC desk as that holds up my second 22" monitor and the Xbox 360. Otherwise blank canvas.

I don't mind running a extension cable for the power and DSL line.

Thanks, Trif (and enjoy. :p )

(I have an idea what I would do with it, but I want to see other peoples ideas.)

Also, bare in mind, the grey parts labeled door and radiator can not be blocked for obvious reasons. The crude semi circle is the window.

The General said:
Whats DRAW1 and DRAW2?

And whats powerpoint and dual powerpoint?

They are a chest of draws, which have my cloths in. They are plug sockets. I have a set of two, and a single one by my bed.

Sorry, can't afford to add anything (yet.) If I do add anything it will be a new desk and chair. :)

Came soo close to having stella everywhere just then. :amazed:

Oh is that how they spell drawers in the UK? Those sliding box things with the top open to put stuff in?

All I know is that Norm Abrum from the New Yankee work shop says drawer "draw."

Anyway, whats powerpoint? Are those wall outlets?

If I were you, I'd move the beds together, face them towards the window so they have their heads up against the West wall (if North is up). Then I'd put the dressers (or draw 1 2) together on the South wall up against the East corner and put the PC desk in the half-circle area, So you get a good view. (assuming there're windows there.)

Powerslave said:
Agreed, can't go wrong with that combo, unless you invite ugly girls to dance :eek:

EVEN if you invite ugly girls, just drink MORE from your cool new bar, and turn the lights down and add some blacklights.

For some god awful reason, Blacklights disguise ugly women.

The General said:
Oh is that how they spell drawers in the UK?

No :( :p It was me being dumb and tired. Yes, they are wall outlets.

I will try out the way you sugested, and save a image of it.

generals%20IMO.gif

The only problem I have with this really is, there isn't a drawer near my PC desk. There is alot of space though, and I will get a double bed in a way. There is alot of space though, which I didn't have before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom