What to do with my room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you not fit desk and drawer 1 in the window area next to each other? maybe turn drawer 1 sideways?

OK, I can't have the beds together as one, as they may be 'used' one day. :( The wardrobe can't go next to a outside wall due to there may be a mould build up. So it can't go on a north or east wall.

One drawer will have to be sideways, and then where will the beds go...

Consider yourself lucky to have a big room to be able to have a choice of organization. I'm pretty restricted to a super-small WalMart computer desk, A wardrobe with my AV stuff, an amp stuffed in a closet, and a bed right smack in the middle of it all, enclosed in a nice tight package of a 10' by 9' cube of a room.

I could not be more opposite, I have 2 bedrooms and sleep best on my couch, its right nutty. havnt used an actuall dresser in 15 years(hang everything in a closet), needless to say, my living room has taken the place of the bedroom. I have my desk, tv and couch crunched together, and this huge empty space around them.

Make it into a meat locker!

RedfieldLockerMeat-193x189.jpg

WorldIndustries said:
Consider yourself lucky to have a big room to be able to have a choice of organization. I'm pretty restricted to a super-small WalMart computer desk, A wardrobe with my AV stuff, an amp stuffed in a closet, and a bed right smack in the middle of it all, enclosed in a nice tight package of a 10' by 9' cube of a room.

I did my fair share of time in a 2 1/2m by 2 3/4m sized bedroom. I'm starting to think there isn't a suitable other arrangement for my room :(

how much clothes do you have?, 2 cheast fo drawers and a wardrobe, i think thats the biggest problem ya big girl

but you can be forgiven cos, you have such a cute cat

Cat? Bo? Lol (wonders where you seen pictures of her...) - She also sucks my bed for 'milk' because she was taken away from her mother at a very young age.

Wardrobe is 3/4 full and one of the drawers is only half full if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom