What to do with all my computer stuff

akasixcon

This is sparta!
Hello guys! I've got so much computer stuff that I don't know what to do with them! I've been so busy with work that I kept piling and piling computers and moving locations. Should I sell some of it or make use of it somehow? I know technology degrades.

At first I had a DELL XPS 15 laptop. Now I bought a Predator Orion 3000 and broke the motherboard after upgrading the 2060 into 2080 so I just need to spend $160 and I got a working desktop. I have working desktop at home custom built, a Ryzen 7 2700x.

I also recently bought a Razer Blade 15 2020 model since I didn't want to buy a new monitor + motherboard for my broken Predator Orion 3000 since I have to fly back home shortly.

I am a video editor / director on the side looking to go full time. I'm wondering if I can convert these devices into use. Gaming on other, while rendering on the other then vlogging. and currently working for the military so I left my Ryzen 7 build at home and ended up buying 3 computers while away but now am going back home again. Or is the best thing to do sell it?

What's the best way for tech experts out there?

If your not going to need this stuff... sell it on Craigslist locally or on eBay. I would tend to think that now is a good time to sell used stuff because new parts are harder to get and prices are over the top

If your not going to need this stuff... sell it on Craigslist locally or on eBay. I would tend to think that now is a good time to sell used stuff because new parts are harder to get and prices are over the top
Yeah this sounds like a great idea! Will definitely have to. Where can I find the best way to price match? I usually go on eBay. But there has to be more estimates.

Back
Top Bottom