What the... pink?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
wtf.png

I've seen similar things being on free shipping, when others are not, but this is EXACTLY the same thing, just different colors... Why the **** do they choose pink over all the others?

Look at all the other choices... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ption=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=

Maybe Remixedcat will be happy, but I happen to be a dude...

Edit: Ok, maybe I was a little paranoid there... :(

and you mention me???? Ha ha! Why??? I don't want a pink thumb drive. I'd want a black one.

my 16GB sandisk cruzer is black. LOL.

While I'm not a fan of pink I'm sure there are plenty of people are. What are you color spectrum biased? HeHeHe :D

I'd buy the pink one over there others. That way there none of my friends can claim my flash drive when it's in my own **** Xbox at LANs. Plus I like pink too.

I bought a pink camera this past xmass (sorta) because it was cheap, and decent for what it had, the next similar camera was $100 more sooo, pink, here i came :D

@remixed - I thought you were a girl. I though all girls like pink. I think too much.
@slay- I do happen to be color blind. Some pinks look blue to me. But when I know it is pink, I hate it. :p
@PP - Well, that's personal preference.
@corrosive - cheap is great, but these USB sticks are exactly the same price as others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom