WHAT THE HECK HIGH PING!! lol

well ping dosent matter too much when browsing the web but when your playing onli9ne games you want a decent connection to the serer otherwise you start to get lag and look like a noob

well ping dosent matter too much when browsing the web but when your playing onli9ne games you want a decent connection to the serer otherwise you start to get lag and look like a noob

Exactly I hate my Evdo for it. When its running good I get around a 100ms ping time. That's not horrible but not good either. Problem is when it spikes around 200-300ms pings.

That means if someone I'm playing has a 50 ms ping he can kill me before I even know he's there.

Or what pisses me off more when I shoot a dozen rounds into his head only to die.

I have had that happen to me numerous times absynth, never thought about ping though. now i know what causes it

o hell yeah, i get pissed because i play comp in Americas army and i always die in close quarter combat battles because they move back and forth and my bullets register wrong!!!!! (usualy have a 130 ping or so)

Back
Top Bottom