What the heck happent to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, antenna style TV.

You can buy them at Radio Shack, but they're a pain in the a$$ to get a channel. I've tried them on a friends TV.

ya, not fun at all...i love my sattelite (sp?) i remember the ole rabbit ears..such a pain

Satellite...that's just as bad as rabbit ears...you never get a signal. Cable always has a signal, i have never had TV cut out, ever.

H4x3r said:
Tech TV...well i know...it changed to G4...and they've totally ruined the channel...i learned most of what i know from the good ole Tech TV....but now all G4 is about is games...i hate it...( i remember when i could go to their website and find some good programs and such) dangit!

anybody else feel my pain?

I feel your pain...

I miss tech tv, the only worthwhile show on g4 is AOTS, and the ocassional Feed

other than that it's just packed full of boreing game reviews ...

and what ever happened to anime unleashed?? now it's some crap about spanking monkeys... and a comedy sock? wtf

ya i like attack of the show.. there's that cute asian girl.. worth watching just for her.. hehe

and call for help is still on.. kinda boring...

dotto tech.. that guy is such a whore. he'll recommend ANYTHING HP. yes, we get it, they're you're sponsors.. but no need to be jamming their stuff down our throats...

i personally like to watch the shopping channel, and having the sales guy explain things to noobs... its funny.. cuz he totally misleads them.

When i DID watch tv (like a couple of years ago) i had no troubles getting signal (yes, antenna style) even in thunderstorms and whatnot. The only time i ever lsot signal is when that tv tower w/ all their antennas blew over from really high winds. (yess one of the huge ones w/ all the blinking red lights). Ive never had satelite TV, nor have i ever had cable. I persoanly think its a very bad waste of money. Why pay for tv? Seriously, its rediculous. Also, my friends DirectTV has never ounce lost signal not even threw heavy storms.

Re: Re: What the heck happent to....

Juice Daddy said:
I miss tech tv, the only worthwhile show on g4 is AOTS
I think when it was screensavers it was better, I was watching AOTS and it has gotten to a point I don't wanna watch it since there is bairly that much about tech stuff, they got a segment called "IN YOUR PANTS" it is for girl advice HA! Yea it has just gotten ridiculous.

Not worth it anymore, My mom works at the cable company (adelphia) so we get ALOT cheap. About 300 channels including all the movies is like 8 bucks per box. And then our HSI is only 30 compared to 70. The cable is like 75 per box without the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom