What the... Disney Hax?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense, any how what else do you expect founded by a man who was a supporter of eugenics and a was a raging antisemite.

Raging white supremacist as well. The singing black crows (jim crow) from Dumbo? Give me a break...

It's funny how we have such good memories of those Disney films but the man behind it all was practically the devil.

Henry Ford wasn't much better.

And I am trying to figure out why the crows get past the censors today.

Hahahaha.

Goto Youtube and type Disney Subliminal Messages.
I even found one in the new BedTime Stories with Adam Sandler that said 'SEX'.

MAte ever seen the aristo cats? no???? well go an watch the sceen towards the end when the man cat is playing the piano if you focus on the background pic's on the stairs you will see one of the pics is a still from a bondadge film.

EDIT: An another... snopes.com: 'The Rescuers' Topless Scene

So what. If i could get away with it, i would. Saves me time, effort, and money, leading to a more profitable business.

MAte ever seen the aristo cats? no???? well go an watch the sceen towards the end when the man cat is playing the piano if you focus on the background pic's on the stairs you will see one of the pics is a still from a bondadge film.

Where can I rent out a copy of Aristo Cats? The next Hellfire Club meet is this coming friday. ^_^;

There was also some thing up with Rogor Ribbit where there was a few frames showing that Jessica Rabbit was not whering any panties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom