What the crap?!?! Eavesdrop bill???

Democrat or Republican, they're all full of shit. Every single one of them.

It's true. I wish there were a third party though, we have tons of them but none of them are really taken seriously in elections. The problem with two major parties is that there's not much room to branch out from them. Personally I'm not registering under any political party or donating to any of them because they're all full of it.

he can only take this big brother thing so far, then he will hit a wall of invading privacy. ask him if he wants the public to tap his phone line. he won't be able to do it, and if he does, he won't stay in office very long.

I'm not very fond of all the policy's of the current Administration but one thing that kind of jerks my chain is when people always bash bush like he is responsible for everything bad in the world.

True, he is the president of the United States but that doesn't mean he is behind (or even aware) of every single thing America does. I'm sure he has countless advisor's who advise him in their respective fields of knowledge, it's not like bush is sitting in the oval office at night plotting which country to invade next. I'm sure that bush and his advisor's have access to countless documents on intelligence gathered by the CIA and so forth. And that's another thing, I don't like when the media reports as if they hold all the answers with their "experts" on Iraq, I'm sure they are smart and know more than the average American, but I'm sure they don't know jack squat compared to the other high ranking officials in the Government. In the end I'm sure the media's reports and stories cover just a tiny piece in the grand scheme of things when it comes to what really goes on. I know that I personally wouldn't want to know what all goes on behind the scenes of the United States Government, the people who are assessing threats at home and abroad, that job would keep me up at night.

But I also believe that people need to hold our elected/un-elected officials accountable, not just the president; but military officials, cabinet members anybody who has the power to make decisions that affect the course of a nation need to be held accountable because at the end of the day they need to ask themselves "is this good for america?" or "will this keep our citizens and our children safe?".

Now as far as Wire Tapping goes I personally don't like it, but then again I have nothing to hide so if they do wire tap my phone they won't find anything that threatens nationl security, haha and they sure as hell won't find anything remotely interesting in my conversations either:p

I think a lot of it is his staff. He really doesn't have much say once you get all his staff and advisors in play. Not to mention the house has a say. I don't like Bush as much as I used to, but I blame congress and all those clowns up there. They can't even pass a border security bill or an immigration plan. I bet the people are tired of it and come 2008 we'll probably see a big change.

It's true. I wish there were a third party though, we have tons of them but none of them are really taken seriously in elections. The problem with two major parties is that there's not much room to branch out from them. Personally I'm not registering under any political party or donating to any of them because they're all full of it.

Heh, there's the Green Party. :p

Go Ralph Nader!

There's that, the constitutional party, independent, libertarian and I think a few others but I'm not sure. I actually liked Ralph Nader, he wasn't such a bad guy.

An English point of view? JUST MORE BUSH CRAP!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

las time i checked the country was made up of 4 parts plus gibraltar and the falklands and I've lived in Wales too.

Anyway it should only be restricted to those who the governmnet believe are involved in terrorism like if they get a tipoff or something, and not just listening into random phonecalls, theres too much communication in the USA to be able to monitor all of it 24/7 in a feasible way so limit it to those your keeping an eye on.

I dont use the phone much so Im not all that botheerd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

las time i checked the country was made up of 4 parts plus gibraltar and the falklands and I've lived in Wales too.

Anyway it should only be restricted to those who the governmnet believe are involved in terrorism like if they get a tipoff or something, and not just listening into random phonecalls, theres too much communication in the USA to be able to monitor all of it 24/7 in a feasible way so limit it to those your keeping an eye on.

I dont use the phone much so Im not all that botheerd.
Oo, touchy aren't we!, It was my personal English point of view, it was no slight to the Welsh, Scots or Northern Ireland, I have relatives in all three.

Back
Top Bottom