What the best looking Full tower, in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chieftec Midi Tower Extended Chassis LBX-01B-B-B

chieftec-LBX-01B-B-B.jpg

Lian Li look alright but I honestly don't see there appeal I have seen nicer looking cases from AOpen, then again I have only built rigs in two Lian Li's both of them where the little shoe box style ones and I didn't care for em.

I am happy with my Chieftec and I know it will last me through many builds, I might just get another an see what it looks like in a deep red with some casters and possably I side window with a BSD deamon etched into the side.

Okay, I am an idiot, but where are you guys getting those cool picture statement things? And I will try google when I know what to google FOR.
-Pure

Ever heard of 4chan? /b/?

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

It's a very NSFW place, bu there is no better place for finding funny pictures and the likes.

I just like something that are attention hoggers.

Or something that I say I am pride it is mine. Not something just plain and classic.

I did not paid big bucks for an Iron Horse bike for nothing.

I did not paid around 200 dollars for Oakley glasses.

and from what I know, it was released back in 2008

(The 3600 model.)

Honestly, if I walked in and saw any "flashy" case, I'd laugh.

If I walked in and saw a nice Lian Li sleek looking case, I'd be impressed. (That'd grab my attention).

I can honestly say the only peoples attention going to grabbed is a 12 year old kid. (If thats what your aiming for)(By a flashy case)

Just my opinion.

Honestly, if I walked in and saw any "flashy" case, I'd laugh.

If I walked in and saw a nice Lian Li sleek looking case, I'd be impressed. (That'd grab my attention).

I can honestly say the only peoples attention going to grabbed is a 12 year old kid. (If thats what your aiming for)(By a flashy case)

Just my opinion.

I agree. Do you want something gaudy that your lil buddies will like , OR something timeless , sleek , sexy....mmmmm yeah. Sorry bout that. If I had the money , I would have gotten a Lian-li or something comparable. TECH FORUMS FTW:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom