What the best looking Full tower, in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 YRS!!! Ha , by then , computers might be set up entirely different , and smaller. That would be sweet , though. You'd have a relic from the dark ages. Might be worth money at the antiques roadshow;)

The only case I want at the moment that can be considered flashy is a reproduction Altair 8800 case an I only consider that flashy due to the LED's (I read somewhere that there is a small PCB in there that replicates the altairs original functions) Still a darn cool case an will do me till i can buy a real altair.

20 YRS!!! Ha , by then , computers might be set up entirely different , and smaller. That would be sweet , though. You'd have a relic from the dark ages. Might be worth money at the antiques roadshow;)

Got to have space for cooling ;)

Simple physics that computers could never get truly micro as when a circuit becomes too small the electrons start having quantum effects. Although a nano tech computer would be cool where there is a collection of minature robots working as a hive mind. Have settings like when gaming they reconfigure to graphics, when using cpu testing they convert to number crunching as a cpu.

Pure if you value any part of your mind, stay away from 4Chan....it just isnt worth it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom