What Steve10765 is up to.

steve10765

Daemon Poster
Hello my T̶e̶c̶h̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ Techist family! I know I haven't called in awhile but I've been busy, so what have I been up to? Well I moved out of my parents last year and have been working tons of hours as an EMT, while going to community college for my associates in general studies. After my first year of college I decided to pursue my bachelors in mechanical engineering. I always wanted to be an engineer but never had the confidence in myself to do it. I made all my electives math, physics and engineering courses. Fast forward to today: I just graduated with my associates in May, and am dorming at the University of Massachusetts for mechanical engineering September 2nd. Umass is ranked 62 nationally for ME, and 48 globally for space engineering. Best of all, my hard work payed off and it's only costing me $6,500 a year after financial aid/scholarships! Sure it will take me three years rather than two, but I look at that as more time for internships. My goals are to stay an extra year in their accelerated master's program, and ultimately work as engineer for SpaceX (shout out to the awesome iFargle!). I miss you guys <3

Back
Top Bottom