Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undesided/other(explain below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
Me I bike and Fish

Fishing is the ultimate relaxer,I have a river just like 2 minute's from my house and when i get board i just grab my stuff and go,There's nothing like hooking a big pike and having to battle with him for a while :)

I play some baskbetball and I do some weightlifting maybe 3 times a week. I've also been known to play a little tennis and do some fishing, and I do my Computer Exercises daily :D

Currently I'm not doing anything sports related. However, if it counts, I used to be in gymnastics, track, fitness club at the college, weight training, and tai kwon do. My next mission is either weight training again or kick boxing.:p

I failed to mention that I enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, swimming, and lastly for now, I just built this computer I'm using.

Harper said:
Down Hill Skate Boarding

I used to do mountain climbing, but after a easily dislocating my knee many years back, my doc advised me to find another hobby. Although I still occasionally go to the indoor mountain climbing centres.

Yea, mountian climbing is always fun. Steep terrain descent is also fun, as is dirtbiking. I'm a jack of all trades and a master of none. I can play just about any sport and be alright at it. Not bad, not good, and definitely not the best, but alright. I usually play football, soccer, little bit of basketball, use to play street hockey until my skates died...haven't bought new ones yet....skateboarding....etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom