What sport, if any, do you play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrestled all throughout high school, did Muay Thai for a few years and am now doing Aikido and Krav Maga. I also wakeboard and dirtbike.

As an additional note I saw that someone has a friend that's a Scout Sniper. That's what I plan on getting into as soon as I finish my degree.

that was me. be careful what you wish for.
and im a wakeboarder too. we're apparently the only two here.
dirtbikes. me love.
akido goes hand in hand with the action of boarding.

k, im not sayin that i have more experience in shooting weapons then the the guy in the military. and yes i have fired a few different types of rifles, and don't say i have no idea about sniping like somethings u didn't metion in ur littil lecture about sniping is temperture, and at a mile range the spin of the earth comes into play. i may only be 14 but im not some idiot that says hes a military sniper, im saying that in paintball i am a sniper, the effective range of my paintball marker is 300 yards (hint the flatline barrel), and in paintball its not just running and gunning around the field, getting shot and going home, there are real tactics to the game, and in my shots from long range in paintball i have to take in account how long the paintball is going to take get there, wind, obstacles, ball drop, so don't say there is no paintball snipers. if u and me used the same paintball gun at the same range i garenty that i would be able to more accuratly shoot at least 30times as good as u, why because i have more experience in paintball.

No moron what your doing is comparing the two, when they are two completely different things. You talked down on a guy who was in the military, you thought you knew a thing or two because you shoot paintball guns and told him to "shut up, you don't know what your talking about because you've never shot a paintball gun" because he laughed that you play with toy guns and you compare yourself to a real Sniper. I don't know if your just stupid or think your too cool to care, but we are talking about real live shooting here, you and your paintball gun do not compare. Go back to school and when you learn 2nd grade English you can attempt to redeem yourself. Your grammar is so **** poor you gave me a headache trying to read it. Until then, I suggest you adjust your attitude, no one thinks your cool here.

No moron what your doing is comparing the two, when they are two completely different things. You talked down on a guy who was in the military, you thought you knew a thing or two because you shoot paintball guns and told him to "shut up, you don't know what your talking about because you've never shot a paintball gun" because he laughed that you play with toy guns and you compare yourself to a real Sniper. I don't know if your just stupid or think your too cool to care, but we are talking about real live shooting here, you and your paintball gun do not compare. Go back to school and when you learn 2nd grade English you can attempt to redeem yourself. Your grammar is so **** poor you gave me a headache trying to read it. Until then, I suggest you adjust your attitude, no one thinks your cool here.

has anyone told you your an *******. if u would have read what i said, i have never said im cool, i said i know a few things about real snipers, hint i said a few not anywhere near as much as i would need to be one. all i am saying is there is tactics to paintball, maybe if u had attended ur 2nd grade english you would have been able to read what i said. and my grammer is fine thanks, and maybe u should adjust your attitude.

Race Motocross, i ran Cross Country up until my Senior year. Not much of a sport guy id rather to an extreme sport rather then a ball sport.

i played baseball my whole life. played basketball one year. boring.

been playing hockey for about 10 years. not for any teams though, thinking about playing this year w/ a team.

play about 3 games of ping pong everyday. deffintly the best in the tech forums.

i played baseball my whole life. played basketball one year. boring.

been playing hockey for about 10 years. not for any teams though, thinking about playing this year w/ a team.

play about 3 games of ping pong everyday. deffintly the best in the tech forums.

I'd give you a game of table tennis, any day.. im there for upto several hours a night playing table tennis with one half of the table folded up, and quite a few games with friends.

Race Motocross, i ran Cross Country up until my Senior year. Not much of a sport guy id rather to an extreme sport rather then a ball sport.

What class? Was it Pro? I was about a year away from getting my Pro license, changed my mind, sold the bike, and bought a car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom