What song really touches you

Drowning Pool - Think

This song just gets to me - The documentary by The Game. Really makes you think how bad everything can be.
Also 'Like Father Like Son' is a pretty good one.

Lil Wayne - Fly in (just like the games song)

Almost anything by Nickelback (is good) but these are the ones that actually mean something

Photograph
Savin' Me
Too Bad
Far Away

Lets see.. We have Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor - Just another like the game's

Like it or not, there are a few by Eminem, basicly the moral being how much life is actually worth. Like..
Like Toy Soldiers (more political)
White America ( is pretty deep)
Cleanin Out My Closet (amazing song; one of his best 'meaingfull' one)
MockingBird (how much he loves Hailey [sp])
Criminal (more of a song for fun, but if you understand music and poetry you will get this song)

And we cant forget Passion - Ja Rule. I think that title says it all. Also 'Its all Hood' which is a song only released on his myspace. ( www.myspace.com/jarule ) hes got four unreleased songs.

Welcome to D-Block - Jadakiss

Madonna - The Power of Goodbye (beleive it or not..)

Scorpions - Noone Like You

Pink Floyd - High Hopes

Areials - System Of a Down (hard to really understand.... but its meaningfull) As with
BYOB (governmental) and
Hypnotize

Im sure I have more.. But those are songs that hit me hard, just because of the things people have went through, I can relate too, or that have a deep meaning.

I like more then just those songs. But I dont have any more of Pink Floyds songs.. Lots of SOAD songs though.

Great post X1337!!

Lets see...

Iio-Rapture (Riva Remix)
The Cars-Drive
Fleetwood Mac-Oh Well
The Moody Blues-Nights In White Satin
Great White-Save Your Love
Kelly Clarkson-Because Of You
Mother Love Bone-Stargazer
Lynyrd Skynyrd-Simple Man
Pearl Jam-Black
Scorpions-Holiday
Scorpions-Still Loving You
Spice Girls-Viva Forever
K-Ci & JoJo-All My Life
Oasis-Live Forever
Live-Lightning Crashes
Everything But The Girl-Tempermental
Mya-Best Of Me
Eminem-Stan
Derek & The Domino's/Eric Clapton-Layla
Bon Jovi-Wanted Dead Or Alive
Bryan Todd-Its The Way
Busta Rhymes/Mariah-I Know What You Want
The Roots/Erykah Badu-You Got Me
DJ Armin Van Buuren/Justine Suissa-Burned With Desire
William Orbit-Adagio For Strings
Hooverphonic- 2 Wicky
W.A.S.P-The Idol
Guns N Roses-Sweet Child O Mine
Iio-Runaway (Ford Remix)

Some of these have an obvious connection, some are from points in my life that have either motivated me in life, really opened my eyes and made me think about things, songs that made me a better person (sounds weird I know) or times in my life that I have loved, been loved, broken a heart or had mine broken as well and times that have crushed me so bad I didn't think I could ever recover (and stil am). Songs that no matter how old, or how many times I have heard them, or how many times I listen to them in a row, still have the same effect on me, weather it be motivational or me fighting off a tear. Everybody has these type of songs, I know they do, these are mine. :)

Leanne Rimes - How do I live without you......

When I first heard that song, it was on the film Conair, the film was a no brainer, but damn the song just hit home, had just split up with a girlfriend, who was pretty special to me.

Even to this day, it brings back good thoughts, many other tunes which just hit home for pure lyrics, there is an english rapper called Skinnyman, for people who like their hip hop, I thoroughly recommend you looking him up.

There are also some dnb tunes which when they kick in at a club, it sends everyone mad, and the tune just drops and its just all good....

Back
Top Bottom