What Shows, Anime, Cartoons and other do you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah...forgot about Invader Zim. Have a t-shirt, lol...Angry Beavers was awesome. Remember Kablam!?

Of course I do! Wow, that was a great show too...

Ooo, Saved by th ebell was as well...same with the other ones mentioned. Dexter's Lab (I used to HAVE to watch this show before I went to bed as a kid lol). Tom and Jerry: always great.

Oh! Just remembered another one! Tiny Toons! And Are You Afraid of the Dark? Lol wow...this thread makes me sad...and wanting to go find a lot of these shows on downloads xD.

Too bad the next generation of kids won't be able to enjoy what a lot of people did...they now have to endure Spongebob >.>...

carnageX said:
Too bad the next generation of kids won't be able to enjoy what a lot of people did...they now have to endure Spongebob >.>...
More like, fake reality shows.

90's was great. I loved :
Prince of Bel-Air
Ren and Stimpy
Saved by the Bell
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Pete and Patt
all the great nick shows !
I miss my childhood so much now !

i used to watch "what not to wear" with my ex.

stacy london =
love.gif

More like, fake reality shows.
Heh, yeah, that too... Oh, and the crappy MTV now. I actually DO remember when MTV played music videos rather than crappy shows...

90's was great. I loved :
Prince of Bel-Air
Ren and Stimpy
Saved by the Bell
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Pete and Patt
all the great nick shows !
I miss my childhood so much now !

I still can't believe Nick actually did run Ren and Stimpy, haha... Oh, and I think it was 'Pete 'n Pete' was the name of the show.... Oh, and Salute Your Shorts was also quite good =D.

Just watched an episode of Fresh Prince, when he was telling his horror story about his first day at the Princeton school, to his cousin Ashley and her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom