What should I play next?

Which Video Card to get

• XFX GeForece7800GS Extreme Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BFG GeForce7800GS OC

• Gainward GoldenSample 7800GS (7800GT gpu)

• Gainward GoldenSample 7800GS+ (7900gt gpu)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankieG

Baseband Member
What should I play next? It has been awhile since I've had some free time to game and these are ones I havn't gotten to play yet.

Fable for Xbox
Prince of Persia - Warrior Within for Xbox
Dark Cloud 2 - PS2

Get fable for PC, it has more content and the graphics are better

If you can run it at high settings, that is

bonehelm said:
Get fable for PC, it has more content and the graphics are better

If you can run it at high settings, that is

I get the impression that FrankieG has these games already and wants a recommendation on what to play first.

POP: Warrior Within is short so it might be a good one to start with.

Yep, I already have these games so just looking for opinions on what everyone thinks of them.

dark cloud 2 is called dark chronicles isnt it? Its a **** fine game! the way you can customise weapons and your robot makes it very addictive although can get a little repetitive later on.

baronvongogo said:
dark cloud 2 is called dark chronicles isnt it? Its a **** fine game! the way you can customise weapons and your robot makes it very addictive although can get a little repetitive later on.

I'm not sure if it is called dark chronicles, the box doesn't say. I do know it has a robot and you can customize your weapon like DC1. It looks like a fun, light hearted game.

Fable was a letdown after all the hype as the "best rpg ever". Go with Prince of Persia: I thoroughly enjoyed that game. Can't say anything about Dark Cloud 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom