What should i get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I have £40... and i cant be bothered to save it for a 8800Gfx when theres things i could get with it now.

So please vote for which one of the following i should get.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07 for 360.
Gears of War for 360 (You'll have to convince me, online looks rubbish)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R For PC (Looks boring half the time, agreed ?)
Ghost Recon :AW 2 for 360
Rainbow Six Vegas for 360
Pre-Order CRYSIS for PC ! !
A 30MW Green Laser Pen off Ebay (Lasers are so COOL!)
A Logitech G5 2007 Version Laser mouse, (To replace my 1600DPI That lags)
Another Rechargeable Wireless Xbox 360 Controller. (I only have one)

Or, if you have any other Reasonable ideas, please state otherwise. (You can guess the kind of things i would like from above).

Or if you really feel the need, you could convince me to save up for something :~.

Thanks

Gears of War ---- Really short game but fun.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.---- Involves alot of walking most time is spent walking from point A to B
Laser Pen --- you will take it to school and point it on the teachers and eventually get caught and have it taken away.
Xbox Controller --- If your going to get another one, might as well buy the one with the cable... that way you can do what I do and use it with your PC.

If I were you I would save up for a new card. Because I know you want to play crysis on highest settings possiable.. your computer will run it.. but it would be nice in DX10 mode.

Give your £40 over to charity.
* Salvation Army
* Red Cross
* World Vision
* WWF - World Wildlife Foundation
* RSPCA
* Harper's Feed Starving Guine Pig Foundation (PM me for details on that one)
* Harper's Homeless Computer Users Foundation (PM me the for details on that one)
* Harper's Bank Account. (PM me the for details on that one)
* 2nd Northmead Boy Scout Troop.
* Donate it to tech forums dot net
* Donate it to ToV.

Get the green laser so you can blind people like phantom118.....so he can no longer partake in tech forums and make foundations for other people. LOL

oh well... they accually banned them here... due to that reason...

Maby its just the simple people here but... they would have contests to see who could stare into the laser pointer the longest.... no i wasnt one of them.

oh well... they accually banned them here... due to that reason...

Maby its just the simple people here but... they would have contests to see who could stare into the laser pointer the longest.... no i wasnt one of them.

Ive been caught once at school with a Red laser, he had to go hospital with a previous incidence he had in America, so took it very seriously :p. Therefor i know not to do it again :). And Harper. You can preorder Crysis from all the main Online retailers, well in the UK u can. So you think i shud go with the Green Laser :) ??

Hopefully KMAN buys the laser and accidently-on-purpose blinds himself with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom