what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no condoms or wrappers. I told my mom and she said my sister was grounded from everything and yesterday my parents let my sister sleep over at her friends house. Me and my older sister are always trying to tell my parents that my little sister is never at that friends house and i have proof. One time she said she was sleeping over at that friends house she was stupid and went to update her xanga site when she got home and said last night she was with her bf. Plus her bf is poor so how could he afford any condoms? My sister knows where my mom keeps her pregnancy pills so yeah thats even worse.

Well it sounds like your parents aren't doing their job, which that doesn't mean you should do it for them, but perhaps its time to be an extra big brother ;) .

And if you're not the physical type then, you've got a complicated and somewhat typical problem that unfortunately doesn't have a "single fixes all cases solution", but like it or not she is your sister so you should try and do whats best for her and luckily your older sister has some sense so she will be able to help. Do your best and look out for her as much as you can.

seriously...just walk up to ur parents when shes at her "freinds" house and ask em to call there, and when she aint there and never was, bingo. busted

I almost did that but the problem is nobody knows my sisters friends phone #'s so how can we do that?

I almost did that but the problem is nobody knows my sisters friends phone #'s so how can we do that?
Have your folks ask for it. If they are smart, they will turn around and call it right then, to make sure that is where the number is for, as well. Don't give her time to set someone up to answer the phone. Oh, and whitepages.com also has a reverse directory, to verify who's number it is.

Besides, there no way we would have let our daughter go somewhere and us not know how to contact her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom