what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally id say, its her own life let her live at like she wants to unless they were doin extremely bad things..

Contact you older sis and see if she has really informed your folks or not. If she has, back her up. If she hasn't, go to your folks (both of them) and lay it all out for them. Don't come across as a tattle-tale, but more concerned for her health and physical safety. Let them handle the situation.

Don't worry. She'll hate you no matter what you do... that's a little sister's job.

We need to know more about the guy.
Number one can you take him?

Number two tell your parents. She's 14 for Christ's sake, and smoking? That's ******** right there. You have to nip this thing in the bud, this country doesn't another 14 year old pregnant chick on welfare.

any of you wondering her bf looks homeless and looks like he doesn't get much to eat so of course i could kick his @$$.

My sister is grounded and can't do anything anymore. She can only see her friends at school but how do you stop that? Can't unless she gets home schooled but my parents aren't smart enough for that.

Crysalis said:
be the older brother... smash the guys face in. Tell him if you catch him again, he won't be able to be recognized as a male human any more.

GTFO OF MAH HOUSE!!!

Norcent said:
any of you wondering her bf looks homeless and looks like he doesn't get much to eat so of course i could kick his @$$.

Mhm, Sure, as he whips out a butcher knife and guts you right in front of your sister.

Norcent said:
I am home alone with my sister. She told me to stay downstairs on the computer cause she said she was sick. She isn't supposed to have any friends over but my mom said she could. I didn't know she had a friend over till i went up to my room to change and we share the same room. I take my stuff into the bathroom to change but i couldn't get in my room cause my sis had it locked then she opened it and i saw her with a guy and the room smelled like cigarettes. She is only 14 so she could get busted. What should i do?

A. tell my parents?
B. tell my parents to take down her door, get rid of her computer, and tell them she can't have a tv, or any friends.

B. sounds much better but i want your oppinions.

14 years old and smoking and possibly screwing
I would be having a chat with your parents, and then lets them take it from there.

Now that you mention it, might want to look in the trash for condoms or condom wrappers. Not that a brother would want to know, but your parents would need to.

How old is the guy anyways? If he's taking advantage, beat the $%&^ out of the sick @#%&. While yes we were all teenage boys at one time and know that those were "tough times" its still not appropriate in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom