What s the basic computer lang....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
whats the basic computer ang. to learn for begginners i now how a little python so i what to take it up a new programming lang.

Why not really get into Python? You say you know a little bit, but try learning a lot. Then move on to C++, Java, or perhaps even .NET.
It all really depends onw hat you're wanting to do with programming.

My personal recommendation is to learn C++ in a classroom setting where there's someone to explain the complex concepts such as linked lists and dynamic memory allocation.

But learning C++ instantly enables you to easily learn at least 3 other very important languages. C++ is like the English Language of the Machine world. Learning others like Java, C# and PHP are like learning the slang and nuances of different English Dialects.

Dark_Sniper* said:
whats the basic computer ang. to learn for begginners i now how a little python so i what to take it up a new programming lang.

If you mean real programming (I know many people don't consider RADs real programming) but I would recommend you start easy and simple with Visual Basic or Delphi.

If you are looking for anything done on-line I would highly recommend PHP.

Please learn C first. Very powerful language that will introduce u to many concepts - without delving into objects and their many intricasies.. Learning C first give u an amazing background.. btw, I don't mean C++.. Just C.

My suggestion:
1) C
2) C++
3) Java
4) C#

in that order. Consequently, this is the order they were introduced to programming world as well ;)..

mmm.. python can give you extremely elegant code.. i donno.. i just don't find programming in java fun.. so i wouldn't recommend it to anyone.. i love looking at nice codes, and java isn't one of those :p so i recommend dive deeply into python, learn that one, and it'll be easy to change :D

Furtivefelon... I have to agree with you on Java, I never liked programming in it and always felt it was at the back of my mind about it that just wasn't right. The fact that you could decompile the code from class files so easily didn't help either.

I've never done anything in python before but the code I've seen looks pretty efficient but a little abberant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom