What phone do you have?

I got a Tecno Spark 8 recently with a Mediatek Helio G25 processor as my second smartphone. Looks good enough for the basic uses.

I got a Tecno Spark 8 recently with a Mediatek Helio G25 processor as my second smartphone. Looks good enough for the basic uses.
Nice, especially for the price. I told my work that my issued phone was dying so they sent me a Samsung Galaxy A12; for a low end device I have to say that I am impressed. It won't win any speed tests but it was a definite improvement over the Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 2 (Galaxy J3) that I had before.

For my personal phone I am using an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.

Nice, especially for the price. I told my work that my issued phone was dying so they sent me a Samsung Galaxy A12; for a low end device I have to say that I am impressed. It won't win any speed tests but it was a definite improvement over the Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 2 (Galaxy J3) that I had before.

For my personal phone I am using an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
That Samsung device is a grand one and worth a fortune. I am mostly into budget devices with good Mediatek chipsets. They turn out good enough for 2 to 3 years.

That Samsung device is a grand one and worth a fortune. I am mostly into budget devices with good Mediatek chipsets. They turn out good enough for 2 to 3 years.
Yeah. I splurged on this one. I'm not a big Samsung fan. My carrier instituted a whitelist which really ticked me off as I prefer non-mainline phones (at least not mainline US) like Xiaomi. At least this phone should last me a good bit before the upgrade bug bites again.

At least this phone should last me a good bit
So these Xiaomi and Realme and Oppo smartphones do not last too long if you are a gamer. You may think that with a good Dimensity gaming processor, you can continue with Chinese smartphone for 4 years, it would lead to issues in just 2 years.

Has anyone used the new Lava Agni 5G smartphone yet that comes with Dimensity 810 processor? Need to offer its user reviews to a friend

I use a Tecno phone. I know that most of you have never heard of or see this brand of phone. I got it on a trip to Africa a few years ago. The most important feature of this phone is its ability to accommodate 2 mobile networks. Check them out.
Tecno is a popular brand and people know well about it. Even I am planning to go for new Spark 8 Pro with Helio G85 chipset for my mother in some days.

Sam Galaxy A72. Had a Galaxy S5 Duo before that and it worked nicely. Software support was the problem which is a pathetic reason used as an excuse by the developers.

Ust wondered what phone you have and how's the camera? I want one that's really good for social media and adjusts lighting accordingly. I'm thinking ofHuawei P20, expensive though.woulda gotten iphone x but it's expensive, Huawei camera's also better
if your only focus is about the camera, you should go for Google Pixel. hands down the best camera so far in terms of every aspect.

Back
Top Bottom