What phone do you have?

I hadn't posted on this yet. I currently have the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S. Before that I had the Honor 8X, and the Honor 7X before that. I tried out a used Nexus 6 for a little while after I sold the ZTE Axon 7 I used to have. I think that's going back far enough, about 4 years.

Of all of those if ZTE remade the Axon 7 with current technology and a larger screen I would grab it in a heartbeat. Completely awesome phone, especially for the price.

Sammy Gal S5 Duo. No plans on replacing it as of yet.
I would still be using the S3 if it hadn't fallen on me and broken the screen (is this grammar correct?).

I don't have a phone. I hate them, we continue to get spam calls all the time. Don't have a clue what model Deb has. Its a Samsung and no, i don't have the number. It disturbs me to hear it and Deb is about deff so its up on loud all the time. If i want to go to someone the list is very small. I think its about 9 numbers long. I won't get a new phone till this one quits and maybe not even then. My Nephew has a computer but uses his phone all the time, that and a magnifier so he can see what is on the phone. Stupid if you ask me.
Smart guy, You my friend have better grammar than most folks here in the states!!!

Spam calls shouldn't be an issue. If the phone rings and it is a number you don't recognize (not one of your contacts), don't answer the call and send it to voicemail. If it's something or somebody important, they will leave a voicemail and then you can call them back. Spammers might leave a voicemail but, of course, you won't call them back. Eventually, (at least in my case), a spammer will stop calling your number since they never get through.

I just got a new phone about a month ago, the Samsung S20 FE. Very happy with it so far.

The va uses the 800 numbers and never seems to have same numbers. Out of all the numbers she gets are 800 numbers. She must get about 6 calls that could be va but not. If i answer and its one of them i blast them in thrre ears with canned air horn. But Deb is to stupid to try that. She bitches when she gets the calls but don't do anything to try and stop it. I figure that if i can bust enouhh ear drums they may take a hint.

Or be like my daughter... "The person you are trying to reach has a mailbox that has not been set up..." Yeah, for at least the past four years.

Well my SO got me the 12 Pro for Christmas. All fine and dandy till you realize it was a really smart move because I'll be the one paying that payment on the bill :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom