what new games should i buy

BigLu

Daemon Poster
just got my new graphics card and cooling systems, oced the graphics card a lot as well as teh cpu, so i can handle all the new pretty games. what should i buy? I've already decided that i'm gonna get F.E.A.R. because i hear it's amazing and it got great reviews.

already have halo, hitman is not my style, and i dunno bout battlefield 2, it's pretty fun but hmmmm

I own call of duty 1, halo, cs:s, hl2, and now i bought F.E.A.R. and it's pretty awesome, and it makes me happy cuz my rig plays it smooth with all the options maxed out and 4xaa, sweetness. I'm thinkin i'm gonna buy COD2, maybe BF2, maybe GRAW, maybe Oblivion. I basically finished prey on my friends 360 so i don't want that. By the way, F.E.A.R. is scary as balls, i jumped alot during my first hour of play.

FarCry is a good budget blockbuster. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are VERY good games.

Haha, if you think F.E.A.R. is scary, try playing Condemned: Criminal Origins. I swear, playing that game at night by yourself is NOT a good idea. Watching Law & Order: Serial Crime Unit before doesn't help either. :p The enviroment in that game is so dark and creepy, you'll literally jump in your chair when some serial killer jumps out and whacks you with a 2x4 or rebar. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom