What mobile browser do you use?

I'm looking for a good alternative browser other than IE for Windows Mobile 6 Pro. I've been looking at Netfront 3.5 Concept and Opera Mobile 9.5 Beta 1. I'm trying to find something similar to the Iphones safari browser with zoom features.

Just wondering what browsers everyone here are using and what your having the best results with.

what operating system? windows mobile?

opera mini, and opera mobile. opera mini has good zoom functionality

what operating system? windows mobile?

opera mini, and opera mobile. opera mini has good zoom functionality

Opps forgot to include that. Edited my post. Which version of opera mini has zoom features?

Edit In:
I just downloaded that Net Front 3.5 to test it out and its exactly what I was looking for. I made a little video clip of the app. Freaking sweet browser so much better than tabbing around in IE. Sorry its kind of slow in loading pages but for some reason it doesn't load very quick from my PC connection.

Net Front Video Link

yea im going to download that. but i like opera mobile and opera mini too :)

I was doing some reading over at XDA forums and they did some comparisons between the 2 and it showed Net Front was slightly faster.

Even still I like hearing what everyones using to make a good decision. Here is a link for the NetFront 3.5 Concept download. Link

Only thing that sucks is the concept version expires in the end of may. My guess thats when they will have the final version out.

Did the video I uploaded work for you? I only ask since its the first time I've uploaded a video to Photo Bucket.

yea the video worked. and to mark thorpe: yea you use safari but you only can use the EDGE network, and not 3G :p

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;768604 said:
Exactly what I was thinking. Plus he can't send multimedia messages ;)

yea neither can i lol. im using htc touch and for some reason it doesnt support mms :p plus, im using a cdma network so im using EVDO and not EDGE/3g

yea neither can i lol. im using htc touch and for some reason it doesnt support mms :p plus, im using a cdma network so im using EVDO and not EDGE/3g

TBH I don't hardly ever even use 3g. Everywhere I go seems to have unsecured Wifi and there networks area always faster. I sware I drove about a quarter mile through town and my phone beeped and it found 8 unsecured wifi connections. It actually surprised me since I live in a hick town :eek:

How do you like the touch?

Back
Top Bottom