What kinda TV's you got?

Its a sexy TV...
mmm...Big..... TV!
Sry, yeah its a great TV, I think it has the compatibility to have 4 different channel on at the same time, HDTV channels are Beatiful, and movies too, digital cable and normal TV, eh its "OK"

luckyduck said:
im soo spoiled...my room is decked out. i have a new computer, a tv, a dvd/vcr combo, surround sound speakers, a full bed, and a bunch of other crap... sweet huh?

My friends are jealous of my stuff... what about you?

I have a 20" Panasonic flat screen TV (no, it's not the plasma or one of those high def TV), but it has tons of inputs on the back and has internal surround capabilities which is pretty cool with BBE. That's good enough for me right now, but in the future I love to have those new 50" digital plasma screens where you can mount on the walls.

Charchris said:
My friends are jealous of my stuff... what about you?

nahh they all have the same stuff as i do :p lol. damn little rich kids. lol jm our parents are all in debt :p

actually though i paid for most of my own stuff and the rest were either birthday or christmas presents.

We only have one telly and its like 21" i dont really watch it except for the Simpsons or if i cant be bothered to turn on my laptop

Back
Top Bottom