What kind of port is this?

StarlineCoyote

Beta member
SCCNFOwh.jpg

I work for a newer, small town movie theater, and up until recently we've been playing movies off of DVDs, but when we started requesting newer movies, they sent us a whole hard drive, and while I'm happy for 81GB of uncompressed film, I'm clueless as to how to get anything from it.

It's a 60-pin, and the shape plus the screw holes made me think it could be SCSI but I can't find anything between 50 and 68-pin adapters.

Help?

There is a 60pin called an HDC but that end of the enclosure would more than likely plug into a backplane which would require an adapter. Would help if you could take a picture of any brand names or other information.

I found out a little more about it. There were no identifying markings on it other than some info about the movie loaded on it, but it turns out it's a CRU DX115. Proprietary port to use with their dock and carrier. Thanks for the help though!

No point in sending it if there was no way to decrypt it.

Well no **** lol. I mean the encryption keys may be on the machine its intended for, or only retrievable online (if it's a cloud Key Management System such as Azure's Key Vault).

Just saying it wouldn't be a simple copy/paste from the movie drive if he were to want to browse the contents.

Back
Top Bottom