mgcook

Fully Optimized
I'll start

1995 Mustang Cobra

Exhaust, cam, intake, 4.10's, etc.

MattsPictures178.jpg

MattsPictures175.jpg

Post up some pics.

Previous Car (first car, that I had, paid for by me): 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix 4.3L V6 (last year the Grand Prix was a RWD model)

2001 - on a camping trip.....
grandprix.jpg

2004ish - at my old apartment
Grand%20Prix%20Front.jpg

And a bonus sexy pose shot from when I was skinny... lol
grandprix+me.jpg

Current: 2005 Scion xB

De-badged
TRD Short shifter
bB front badge (I hated the huge bulky Scion badge, and with nothing there, the grille looked broken)

bB badge
bB%20Front.jpg

no badge
de-badged%20front%202.jpg

Rear de-badged
de-badged%20rear%202.jpg

18:50 CDT 08/11/2004 - this was after the drive home... picked it up at dealership with ONE mile after a 3 month wait to have it built and shipped.
xB%20Odo.jpg

I'd do more, but it isn't worth the money, and I am broke... Once I can afford it, I would like to get an '87 Grand National project car to restore, or a 1998-2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS and set up a custom turbo (unless my brain is broken right now, which it MIGHT BE, I think the 2.5RS was N/A.... the turbo came in '02 on the WRX...)... Or both...

That picture is from BEFORE I got the bB badge, and I put it there to show how it looks like I hit the grille on something without the badge.. Sure there are replacements, but I have to keep it on the cheap.... I was the first one around here with one, that I know of..... They are really under-rated. Sure, they are tiny on the outside, but Toyota makes use of EVERY square inch inside these things... As as example, I am a 6'4" ~250lb (fatty, lol), and I can sit in the rear seat with the drivers or passengers front seats ALL the way back, and STILL have more than enough leg room. I can also move the front seats ALL the way forward, recline them back, fold down the rear seats, and sleep inside of it. I have twice (out in the boonies at a family gathering... wasn't going to pay for a hotel, or stay in the family friends house that was swarming with children...).. or also a good restin platform for takin to the drive in. The only bummer with it is the complete lack of power. The auto is TERRIBLE, but the 5 speed is bearable... I have just a tad under 50,000 miles on it, and I BEAT THIS THING INTO THE GROUND, and I still get 28-30 miles per gallon in 'city' conditions. :cool:

The thing I hate is that the xB is so weak and the tranny is geared so short that at 60mph I am at 3000k in 5th gear, and any faster than that and the MPG goes to poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom