What is YOUR life expectancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
99 w00t i wonder if 8 or more bowel movements a day is healthy? the doctor told me i was normal? anyone else have more than 8 bowel movements a day on average.

99 w00t i wonder if 8 or more bowel movements a day is healthy? the doctor told me i was normal? anyone else have more than 8 bowel movements a day on average.

Depends on what I eat and how much, then I do. It's such an inconvenience...... :(

77. Pretty good.

This reminds me of a quote I heard:

"All the health nuts will feel stupid when they're in the hospital dying of nothing"

99 w00t i wonder if 8 or more bowel movements a day is healthy? the doctor told me i was normal?

The doc was right, but that was when you were 3 months old or so. ;) Ease on the laxatives, maybe?

And urine does not (hopefully) come out of bowel.

What I find weird is that people, me included, don't really know that well how a human body functions, even though our life depend on one. But many people know how certain machines work (engines, computers, etc.) much better.

Human Intestine | Human Body Intestine
Intestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Defecation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keep on crapping in the free world!

i men taking a crap im 19 and it sucks good thing i got a psp to take in there:) but i heard tht it has to be 8-10 craps a day and its bad if its watery or lumps, its supposed to be a big snake basically what the doc told me. also almost all of my older relatives have lived more than 98+ with my great grandma going 108. man it's gonna suck living that long

its supposed to be a big snake basically what the doc told me.

I though the snake is supposed to be on the other side... Besides, I wouldn't want to try to squeeze out "a big snake". Nope, no thanks.

anaconda.jpg

after months of waiting, he finally had the bowel movement...and here it is!

its supposed to be a big snake basically what the doc told me
Not if you had your gall bladder removed. My mother-in-law likes to call it "fluid drive", and she ain't wrong...

wow lotex that is disturbing. i have about 3 "bowel movements" a day. but the bigger question is why don't they just say crap? when i hear bowel movement to me it sounds like something is wrong like diarrhea or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom