What is your Bucket list before you Die..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Hence the thread title.

Mine is, if I see a Ghost I will be happy with that. Knowing Spirit is their and life exists beyond this body will do me just fine. :eek:

The idea of a ghost is riddled with paradoxes, but if you accept the premise that humans/life didn't appear on Earth by magic, then we actually *expect* there to be other life forms on other planets.

In fact we're thinking it more and more likely as we discover exactly how many planets exist, as it seems *most* stars have planets orbiting in their habitable zone. In the short amount of time we've been looking, we've discovered over 1,700 planets in our local galaxy alone - one of billions of galaxies. AND that's with the limitation of only using light to look for them. Now we've discovered Gravitational Waves, who knows what we might be able to find that was previously hidden behind the haze of gas/dust in space.

But yeah, I'd *love* to make contact with another world too - can you imagine what would happen when we confirmed there's other life out there?

Apart from that...
Get old with my favourite missy and prank all the youngin's :p I think that'll be fun.

But yeah, I'd *love* to make contact with another world too - can you imagine what would happen when we confirmed there's other life out there?
Would they find us and kill us? Maybe not on purpose but through some kinda virus, or maybe just for our resources, just as the conquistadors killed the natives in the America's?
Can't say I'd trust an alien....yet

Last edited:
I assume you mean intelligent life? I thought we already confirmed there were cellular organisms? Or was that just remnants / other environments possibly suitable to house cellular organisms?

Would they find us and kill us? Maybe not on purpose but through some kinda virus, or maybe just for our resources, just as the conquistadors killed the natives in the America's?
Can't say I'd trust an alien....yet

I'd say the same thing for them - don't think they'd be able to trust us either.

I'd say the same thing for them - don't think they'd be able to trust us either.
I agree... maybe their planet is full of gold, silver, precious stones and some kinda material that allows quantum physics to work at room temperature
Mankind would and could kill for it

Hence the thread title.

Mine is, if I see a Ghost I will be happy with that. Knowing Spirit is their and life exists beyond this body will do me just fine. :eek:

I knew this was a "spud thread" lol.

I dont have one.. never thought about it, now that I have.. still dont have anything I'd really want to do before I die.. anything I do is alright..

I want to drive on the nurburgring with a Saleen S7 before i die and I want to see what it is like to pass out ;)

Back
Top Bottom