What is wrong with women when dating???

You split from you gf or wife?

Nope, been single for a rather long time now, got fed up with females that don't give a flip, so I stopped giving a flip about females. Problem solved, and to be fairly honest, my life has become a decent bit better since I started to look at things that way. Why bother holding a relationship together when most of the time, the other one in the relationship views long term commitment as a joke and is willing to cheat as soon as the next tasty, or rich person shows up.

1 - more money in my pocket
2 - no nagging
3 - no kids - *knocks on wood*
4 - no worries about getting an STD because your partner decides to spread their legs to god knows what else. Rather have sexual adventures with someone that has HIV and tells me up front than with a liar that's just trying to find time to ditch ya.
5 - yes, I did have a bad break up, a LONG time ago, and to be fairly honest, that's not what influences my views today.

Just read this whole thread- Gotta say - I am a lucky man. Married 25 years - and the old saying "my better half" holds very true for me. Don't get me wrong- we have our up and downs - but we both know the other would jump on a grenade for the other one in a heartbeat. I do feel sorry for you "kids" out there. Neither of my sons (20 and 18 years old) have ever been on a single date. They have the same attitude as I am seeing on this thread - women are not worth it and they are all "bat crazy" and they have this attitude : I don't want to spend the time or money for a GF that wont be interested in any actual future together and kick me to the curb as soon as they think something better has come along. They see their friends spending money and getting their hearts broken and don't want any part of it. Its tragic- but I can understand it. So, have females changed that much since I grew up , or what?

Interesting read....

So how have things been going Dauntae? It's been 4 months.

Well the cute brunette that like to date around, We are still friends ish, See her every now and then and have some fun going out every now and then but I kind of backed off the dating for a bit, Too many things going on in life and getting things done on the house so little time and even less disposable income lately so just enjoying life a bit on my own and now getting the motorcycles (Street and Dirt bikes) ready for the spring. Not to worry there are still tons of women out there, Just finding one that's not a total Bat &^#$ crazy is the challenge.....

Just read this whole thread- Gotta say - I am a lucky man. Married 25 years - and the old saying "my better half" holds very true for me. Don't get me wrong- we have our up and downs - but we both know the other would jump on a grenade for the other one in a heartbeat. I do feel sorry for you "kids" out there. Neither of my sons (20 and 18 years old) have ever been on a single date. They have the same attitude as I am seeing on this thread - women are not worth it and they are all "bat crazy" and they have this attitude : I don't want to spend the time or money for a GF that wont be interested in any actual future together and kick me to the curb as soon as they think something better has come along. They see their friends spending money and getting their hearts broken and don't want any part of it. Its tragic- but I can understand it. So, have females changed that much since I grew up , or what?
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom