What is Wrong with this LADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no the human like a cow will keep producing milk as long as you let it, I saw this when it was on the BBC it was part of a series on unconventional ways of raising children.

It is weird, the psychological impact on the child when they grow up. I am sure looking back the kids might have some kinda trauma mentally relating to this I think most rational people would consider this child abuse. From a purely social aspect when as it always happens when there older some one in there secondary school recognizes them be it a teacher or a student they will be be singled out as kids who are weird leading to physical an mental abuse from other students - thats the way the human mind works at that age attack anything that you consider weird or you can't rationolise.

From a purely social aspect when as it always happens when there older some one in there secondary school recognizes them be it a teacher or a student they will be be singled out as kids who are weird leading to physical an mental abuse from other students - thats the way the human mind works at that age attack anything that you consider weird or you can't rationolise.

Pretty much my view on this too. And considering that it's on Youtube. Her's school life as she new it is over. At least when I was going through school, it the school yard bullying got too much, change school and hope that the **** does not follow. The problem is this, unless you really change district, you most likely have 3 months and eventually the in-school jokes that happen at your last school will show up at your new school.
Believe me, I was a victim of this school yard bullying, and in my later years, I acctually did study it for a major final year assignment.

However fast forward to February 15, 2005, we got youtube and just about every one with about 30 minutes experience to the internet know about it. So problem I see is that she is marked to the rest of her school life with this. All school kids know about youtube. This is not going to be some thing that kids will easily let down. If ever.

I really feel sorry for this kid. She's branded for life.
I blame the mother for feeling that this was important to be put on TV.
And I blame the new crew for not protecting the identities of the kids.

They should have maid some attempt to give the kids some kind of future buy calling them Child A an Child B. Your spot on with that harper an the mother is seriously at fault unless she attempts to home school them till there 16 they are not going to have any kind of life.

Can you imagen the kind of names they are going to get called? I can tell that at least one parent who has a child going to there school has passed this on to there kids or the rest of the perents... The next school day they where ostricised from the normal social interactions that at that age are very important for developing a normal social mentality when your a adult.

An when they decide to leave home? Get a job? Get Married? an have children of there own do you think that will be normal for them or easy for them? No it won't it's the kinda thing that will send them back to the nest. I think this is one of the cases where the mother was over protective or didn't want to leave the new baby feeling behind an brest feeding was one way to keep that going.

The children are obviously already showing signs of abnormal behaviour being developed by there mom feeding them in this mannor giving them names an the rest that was described is just very disturbing to me on so many levels.

This is just wrong. If they are boys they will grow up with a boob fetish and if they are girls....well you get what will happen....

Just wrong....

I'm sorry, but at the point that the kid can ask to be fed, you have gone too far. I dont see how these kids werent taken away from the mother for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom