What Is This?

Siver

Baseband Member
This comes up when I try to uninstall Microsoft Word 97 and has come up other times. Anyone know how to get rid of it and why it won't let me uninstall Word?

fghfgh.jpg

It looks a lot like the Windows 32Bit error for Windows XP (when trying to install my favorite game that is not supported anymore (Rainbow Six)). Anyways what most people do and this works for the most part is Search your entire C:\ Drive for AUTOEXEC.NT *NOT* AUTOEXEC.NT_ (They are two diffrent files). When you find it I reccomend copying it instead of cutting it so it stays in that region because obvisly something needs it there. When you get that copied paste it into the C:\Windows\System32 folder. You should be good for that second line, and as for the first line I really don't know what to tell you. From what I compile it to be is something for Windows 2000 which I'm assuming your running. Then some site says beware of Spyware from biosid.exe, and from the sound of it, I really can't tell weather or not it is. I'll keep researching this cause it's mind numbing to me to know what this is. I will update if I find anything

*On a simple not to help you out with takeing screen shots and not having to use paint/photoshop. Press toghter Alt + Print Screen and then it will copy it to your clip bored. Then just paste it into pait or photoshop, and you should be good to go instead of cropping it :) (Print Screen is right of F12 for all that don't know)

Back
Top Bottom