what is this?

Top left is maybe just an expansion to put on your desk. it has 2 USB ports, one firewire, and a mic and headphone jack. to the right of that is a 80mm fan(or maybe 120mm), all og those cords look like USB and firewire cords, the top right looks like a expansion bay cover with a fast remove tab, the card with all the jacks on it looks like a 7.1 sound card, below that looks like RAM for a laptop, and beside that looks like 2 PCI-E x1 slots.

Wow, Fatal1ty parts. The screen probably gives you temp readouts, voltage, etc. The daughter card is the sound card using PCI-e x1 slot. There is an SLi bridge for dual GPU support. Extra cooling fans, sound cables, USB header cables (for front of case),

no i know what those like wires firewire usb are but and i know the panel thing.

the fan, the little chip and the two pluggy things.

"two little pluggy things" are PCI-E x1 slots. the chip right on it says SLI(upside down). i missed that before,lol.

the little pluggy thingys are the sli bridge and the chip is the thing that you pop in to select sli on or off, im pretty sure.

what mr monger, what? like does someone have a pic of this in action or somehting?

and mr monger wtf is up wit ur sig?

I don't get sli at all. Don't even know what it stands for. How can it be doubling the whatever you want to call it, when you still only plug in to one of them?

Back
Top Bottom