What is this age thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drachewyn said:
in the little space under our names it now puts our ages? :eek:

What don't you like people to know your age?:D
If you don't want it to display your age remove your date of birth from your user profile.

Cheers

Re: Re: What is this age thing?

Chopper said:

What don't you like people to know your age?:D
If you don't want it to display your age remove your date of birth from your user profile.

Cheers

:D Yeah I am very sensitive about having turned 30. Most women are.

Maybe I will just change my birth year :p

Re: Re: Re: What is this age thing?

Drachewyn said:

:D Yeah I am very sensitive about having turned 30. Most women are.

Maybe I will just change my birth year :p

lol :D

well changed it ;) I am now 24 and I shall stay that way. Must remember to update it after June of the new year so it will still show me as 24. :D

Geemyknee! How old are you people? :p

I'm the ol' man on this board, and I....ummm....ummm, well, I something, but I forgot what I was gonna' say.

I need a smiley with a white beard..........and maybe a cane.......well, maybe a hearing aid.......and.......

DMo224 said:

I'm the ol' man on this board, and I....ummm....ummm, well, I something, but I forgot what I was gonna' say.

I need a smiley with a white beard..........and maybe a cane.......well, maybe a hearing aid.......and.......

:p You are not that old D. ;)

DMo224 said:

82??? God you're old. Nah seriously, that ain't your real age :D

I get the Senior Citizens' Discount on Tech-Forums! I'm growing older every day, but I still don't have to grow up. :p

I've got the body of a 24 year old, but I better give it back 'cause I'm getting it all wrinkled!

You know... the really depressing thing is I don't have tp play about with my User Profile to look like the old geezer of the forum :(... the gods honest truth is bad enough!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom